Monday, March 7, 2011

Major...?

So I might be changing my major. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do or be.
I feel like my life is on a "pause" button sort of. I just want what God wants above
all. It's very hard to make a decision on what I want to do with my life. I desire to
be a wife and a mother, that's for sure! I love children...and I love people. I enjoy
being outside and I like to spend time with my Savior. Maybe I am just supposed
to seek right now. Maybe I am just supposed to seek God with all that I am. He
will tell me and give me wisdom. I have been thinking though...what if I just don't
get a major, would that make me a failure? I really want to have a major in something,
but I don't know what it is... ALL I want is God's will! God please help me trust
You and hear Your voice! Open and close doors in my life for Your will! Guide me
in all of Your ways and lead me where only You want me to go! I wait for You! Renew
me and help me stay steadfast above all!

How did you know what you wanted to major in?

No comments:

Post a Comment