Sunday, March 20, 2011

My room's new look!

This is some pictures of my room's new look. It's still not finished, but it's mainly done.
I am still going to hang some things on the wall. The first picture is of the right side of my
room (It's the guest bed). The second picture is right in front of the guest bed (my computer
and desk). The third picture is right next to the desk (where you enter the room). The fourth
picture is of my bed and closet when you enter the room. Right next to my bed is my/my
sister's vanity. I use is while she lives in Michigan! So, how do you like it?



5 comments:

  1. I LIKE it! I especially LOVE the colors! I always love "new" rooms. Like, after you rearranged or paint a room...I love the "new" feeling of it. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Marli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too! Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the beds look and the pink lampshade!
    *memory

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa buddy! does your background change?! lol very cool!
    *memory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! and no it doesn't change, but I change it a lot because I like "new looks!" as you can see! lol :) Thanks for compliments. I really do appreciate them! Thanks for posting comments too! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete