Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pedicure with Jessica!

Today after church I went with my boss and my friend-Jessica for a surprise birthday present that she wanted to give me for my birthday (that was on the 12th). She gave me a pedicure and it was so relaxing and so nice to have some special girl time with a wonderful, uplifting woman of God and so precious! I had never had a pedicure and never really had a special girl-to-girl time with her before like I did today. She is one amazing person, not just because she took me to have a pedicure, but because she sincerely cares and really loves those around her. She has been through a lot and is so passionate and such a hard worker. She gives of herself a lot and hardly complains. She is very driven and very pretty. She is just all together pretty awesome! I feel like we really bonded today and I hope we can become closer. I know God gives me amazing friends because of all of the one's that He has put in my life in every season. We had a good time and I hope to treat her to something special next time! :)

Here is a picture of my pedicured feet, lol. They feel AMAZING now-so soft and wonderful! Thanks Jessica! :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh! i love. i love. such a pretty color. hope you are having a marvelous monday!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete