Friday, January 13, 2012

First Kiss






I believe the first kiss is a very special moment. It is something that one shares with the person that God has made for them to be with from the moment they get married, until death. It is something beautiful and something God created for His purpose and His glory, as well as the wedding night and all that is held in it. As a girl, I can tell you that it is so special to be able to watch weddings where the couple has never been kissed before and this is their first kiss ever. It is truly amazing! I have never been kissed or even had a boyfriend before because I am waiting for the one God has for me. I know that when he comes into my life I will be ready, until then I am learning and preparing to be a good wife and mother. I know that when I do get married I will be able to tell my future husband that I have saved all that I am for him, that I have waited patiently and have not given up. Even in my weak moments of thoughts, I have kept pure-God has helped me to be faithful to the man He has for me!

When someone gets married, it is a commitment, it is something that should last your whole lifetime! Every good and perfect gift is from above and marriage is apart of that gift. Marriage should not be solely based upon looks-outward beauty fades, but inward beauty should be nourished and kept growing.  Every person has a gift and that gift is given to all and is only to be given to one person-the man or woman they marry! God forgives and He heals, but He also hates disobedience and sin. God restores and makes all things new, but He also has laws that must be kept. Apart from Him, we can do nothing.

I encourage you to wait and pray for your future spouse. Some days in our lives it feels as if the day will never arrive and that there is no hope, but there is and it is Christ who guides us and leads us along the way. If we follow Him, He will lead us to the right person at the perfect time! So here I am waiting and growing-not giving up and staying faithful until the end. Will you wait and pray for your future as well? Don't just look to the here and now, but see the future and all of the wonderful plans God has for you! For the Maker is our Husband-God! :) Wait on Him! Save your kiss and all that you are for the person you marry in Heaven-God and on earth-your future spouse! It's the second best decision you will ever make! :)

1 comment: