Sunday, January 29, 2012

Faithfully I am Yours-A Letter To My Future Husband


My Love,

    I so wish to know what you are doing at this moment. I wish to know what you life has been like, where you have gone, what you have done and what you are doing! Oh Dearest, oh, how I wish I could see you. I know God has great things in store for us and I am waiting for that beautiful story to unfold. People say it is silly to be in love with someone I do not see at this time, but isn't that what love is? Love is faithful. It even says in Proverbs 31 that "she does him good, not harm ALL the days of her life." I am waiting and loving you now Sweetheart. I write this letter on here for others to know that it is nothing to be ashamed of-waiting on their spouses. I know that God works all things out for the good of those who love Him and I know that as you wait for me and I wait for you that we are growing closer to Jesus than ever before. Dearest, I just love you so, so much! I want to hold your hands and give you a hug and a kiss. Oh how I wish we could watch each other grow in Christ right now! I know though that no matter where you are, you are safe in God's hands. I pray for you almost every night before I go to bed. I watch the stars and dream of my wedding day with Jesus and my thoughts wonder and dream of you at some point in there. I love you Knight in Shining Armor and when you wish to take me up on your mighty steed and sweep me off my feet, I know that I will be ready because that is my prayer-to prepare right now for when you do come into my life and also, most importantly I want to fall so in love with Christ and His will and purpose for me that nothing in this world will matter. I don't care what others say, I am in love-in love with Jesus and in love with you! Just know that you are loved. When you read this someday, you will know that I would do anything for you and I will love you until death do us part. You are my gift from God when you come and when you do come, I won't let you go-you will be mine FOREVER!! :) You are SO SO SO SO loved! Here is a song for you written by Eric and Leslie Ludy that I want you to know that that is what I say for you! "Faithfully I am yours....." This song is one of my favorites and I LOVE YOU Prince on this earth, but I LOVE PRINCE JESUS SOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE, which I am sure that is one thing you would want for me-to be in love with Christ, before I fall so madly in love with you, am I right?! :) <3

All my love,
Traci Elizabeth <3 <3 <3

Here is the song for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment