Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fall Apart



Being an adult is very interesting and fun and even scary at times. As an adult people expect more out of you, they don't take "I didn't know" or "It wasn't my responsibility" and all of the other little puny excuses. As an adult there are many responsibilities a person has. If anyone messes up they have to show that they are sorry by their words and actions, but as an adult, if someone messes up in a big way, they can't just say "I didn't mean to" or "I will try not to do that again." There is so much more to being an adult. Since I still live with my parents, I don't have as many responsibilities as someone who doesn't live with their parents. It's different, but since I am home, it's like I still can learn how to become a better adult before I make decisions that I will regret for a long period of time, for example: missing a bill or something like that.

Also, when it comes to being an adult many times it is hard just because the adult is very responsible for the lives that they have to take care of. I'm not a parent, but I do know that even in my friendships I have said things I shouldn't have said and done things I shouldn't have done and now I am responsible for every one of those choices. They were choices I made for whatever the reason. I know that as people's lives are involved it can be hurtful and/or dangerous depending on what the situation is. Parent's can sometimes forget or leave their children places, they say things and do things that they regret. The best thing a person  can do to show change is to live differently and to repent-turn the other direction.

In all of my mistakes that I have made I have felt bad for all of the one's I know that I have done. If you are my friend/family and are reading this post, I just want to take a moment to apologize and ask for your forgiveness. I am so sorry for the words and actions I have done against you in any way. If I could go back and make things different in those situations I would, but out of those mistakes I have made whether in the past or recently, I am praying and growing in Christ and naturally I am maturing day by day and I am asking you for another chance to show you that I don't want to say/do those things again. Please forgive me and pray for me. I can't live this life on my own. Without Jesus, I fall apart. Please help me grow in Christ and don't give up. From now on, I purpose to be different in many areas. Thank you for being patient and understanding towards me and giving me another chance that honestly I don't probably deserve.

Repentance comes from the heart and through the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. With my words and actions I can either bless or not bless. I can show love or show selfishness. I can be cruel or kind, etc...Every decision I have made and will make is my responsibility and that is one tough thing as an adult. I am growing in Christ and will not be perfect in every area, but in my weakness, Christ is made perfect. In my mistakes, He makes all things new. SO from this moment on, I chose to seek Christ before saying or doing anything. I want to do the right thing and to show you that, I will be different.


Please forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment