Monday, January 16, 2012

Epecting the Unexpected


I have been so, so, so blessed in my life. As I went to sleep last night I really began to pour out my heart of thanks to God. Every single thing (from small to big things) I have received, I know I did not deserve. I have an amazingly beautiful, wonderful, loving mother and a good father; I have lots of brothers who would fight for me if anything were to happen to me and I have a sister who pursues her dreams and does not give up, even when things don't look the way that she would like them to at the time for going into the film industry can be very competitive and stressful at times, but she is determined and has passion to keep going! I also am so blessed with all of the friends that God has placed in my life, every single one of them are wonderful in their own special way. God sends me people in my life to help me grow closer to Him. Every single gift I have is from Him, the list could go on and on and on and on! My life is just a miracle. I never expected any of the gifts I have to be given to me. I have SO many things to be thankful for and when I did not expect them, it made it all the more wonderful and beautiful. I encourage you to just let go of your life and your plans and give them to God without a worry in the world, He knows what is better for you than you do! :)

Expecting the Unexpected and praying for God's will and loving Him with all of me is all that I do.


Every good and perfect gift is from God! :)

When life gets tough-thank God in it. Thank God in all of the seasons of our lives for every season of life is just one way to love God more! When things seem hard-seek God and pray for His will to be done and not your own. Pray for guidance and direction and wisdom in every situation. God has it all under control-DON'T WORRY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment