Monday, March 5, 2012

Wait For Me

I think I might have posted this song before, on another post in the past, but here it is again! I really like it! I hope you enjoy it! I drove to school today and this song came on and I just started crying because that is what I pray a lot and this song really is my prayer and my heart! Enjoy!


I encourage you to wait and pray, not only for your future spouse, but also for your Heavenly Father! Also, this song is one of my favorites as well! I sing this and pray this a lot too! My prayer and heart is that I would remain faithful to Christ until the very end of eternity! Also that I would always remain faithful to my future husband and wait for him as I hope he does the same for me! "While I'm waiting I will serve you..." I will wait and pray and be faithful with the little things that He has given me and the big things! Faithfulness and patience are good character traits and something worth learning and becoming! :) :) <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment