Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jinseon and Traci





I had the honor of spending a day with a friend that I met not too long ago, so I made a poem about us and what we did together! Enjoy!

~Friend's First Day Together~

Two girls, could you imagine?
Unlikely friends, who met in a church pulled together through fellowship and inspiration!

One day together, brought out fun and excitement,
so many memories to make and so little time to find it.

We had a day together at my house and each moment led to
 a greater truth and friendship that builds throughout time.

We spent eight hours together and each moment felt so short.
The time we had felt like two hours, yet it was really eight.

We watched a couple of movies and spent time outside.
We came in to find that I had laundry that needed to be done-so we folded it together inside!

After that we ate delicious dinner that my mother prepared,
later went back outside to the beautiful valley close by to gather flowers and take pictures there!

The walk was great, but later came home and edited the pictures we made!
We listened to music and chatted away, we ate my little brothers pudding and
now realized we could write a poem about our day!

Although I forgot to mention , I will not forget now, but once given the pudding
my brother almost made a mess on my bed. I made everyone laugh when I said,
"You're hands are as grose as your fingers!" Then I laughed as I patted my head!

The first day of time together as friends, with Traci and Jinseon Kim,
made the eight hours feel like two in our heads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment