Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's a Huffy!

SO, I've been meaning to get these pictures out for a while now and haven't been able to, so here ya go! These are pictures of the bike I asked for for Christmas! I really, really, really wanted this bike! The hair accessories and necklace are from a friend of our families who makes and sells jewelry and hair things. If you are interested in her stuff, you can order from this website or you can visit her facebook page and order. She has some REALLY cute things and I think you will be VERY satisfied with what you order and her business, I know I am! I absolutely adore her things! I want them all really! lol! You can buy me some too if you want! lol!

Well, here are a couple of pictures! I took them today! :)



(Above) I am on my bike
(Below) Just my bike


2 comments:

  1. ooooh! i love it, traci!!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marli!!! :) I like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete