Monday, March 19, 2012

The Best Part of Waking Up...!


"Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart as working for the Lord and not for man."

Many say that "The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup!" I say that the best part of waking up is seeing the beautiful sunrise and spending time with God! I don't know how you wake up or what you do when you wake up, but you can tell me! How does your day start? Does it start out with coffee, or tea, or a reading or do you just jump right into your day? Do you pray? Do you eat breakfast on the go or at home? What is it that makes your morning special? I know some of you might be married, do you wake up and are welcomed with a kiss? Are you woken up with Breakfast in Bed? How about a sweet song or does the sun wake you up? How do you start your morning? What makes your morning so special?

I enjoy waking up as the sun is rising and walk outside and maybe sit on our porch or on our swing and read my Bible. I might even listen to music on my mp3. I just love to be outside and I feel closer to God when I am. I enjoy hearing the birds chirp and dance in the fields. I enjoy singing and feeling the wind on my face as I praise my King! I enjoy being in the presence of God! It is the most satisfying and amazing feeling that I have ever felt in my whole life! Nothing can surpass that feeling. Recently though (within the past month) I have felt distant from God. I hate this feeling! It makes me just want to cry and I just ask God to renew me and make me more passionate and more in His presence, more in love with Him! The business of life has just seemed to have gotten me down. It's really sad, but I know that I am an overcomer and nothing is impossible with God! I am dedicating this next week or so or to renewing the passion once again! If you feel the same way, I encourage you to pray and ask God to help you and to show you and lead you where He wants you to be. I believe that God can and will do it. We just have to have more faith and really seek Him, because He said that if we seek Him with our whole heart, we will find Him! That's what I am going to do. I encourage you to do whatever you have to do to stay focused on Him and love Him with all that you are and do and say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment