Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Duggars and Bates

The Duggar Family--above-
The Bates Family--below-

 I like the Duggars and Bates!!! :) Many people have multiple thoughts on big families! I for one have thought about the Duggar family and the Bates family and I really like their family's! They inspire me to be like them in many ways! They have good beliefs and they come from the Bible. I now know why the girls wear skirts all the time (read Deuteronomy 22:5 and Isaiah 47:2-3), and so much more! They are pretty awesome in how they raise their children! I hope to have a big family and if I never do, that is okay because God knows what is best for me! What are your thoughts on the Duggars and Bates? Both families have 19 children! :) What do you think and why?

1 comment:

  1. Shе receіved the арprοaсh
    fгom сoоking pioneer Barbarа Κeгr.
    Sitting doωn thеre on your counter, it baгely seemѕ to be capablе of these wоnders, but
    the numbeг one timеrѕ and the seasоneԁ
    cοoκs alіke ωill apprecіate including thаt stаndard flavor to theiг
    most desired dіshes. Contіnue еlevеn miles, and viеw carefully fοг the іndicator to Laupahοehοe Posіtiοn Beach Paгκ on the best ѕuіted.


    Alѕо visit my site pizza Stone Instructions seasoning

    ReplyDelete