Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your Reflection (poem)



Your Reflection

I stand on mountains
float on seas
stand in valleys and
walk on greens.
I am human it is true. 
Without God's love and grace
I can't live and breathe with you.

I am weak in all I do,
but strong through the eye's of You!
I am small compared to You.
I am big in all I do with You.

People see me as great
but I know I am nothing without 
Your smile, wisdom and grace.
You guide me in all of Your ways.
You comfort and love me to my last days.

If there was one place I
would want to be. It would be 
in the presence of Your ways.

Together, now and forever I
will love You till the end.
No matter where You lead me,
I say "yes" to Your command.

Your promise is my ultimate
wish. Your ways guide me
through all of my days.

Let the words I speak
and the desires in my heart
be everything You desire from
           the start.
This is who I am and this 
is who I desire to be-
A Reflection of You in me.

2 comments: