Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oct. 23-flashback

                                               
 
I was just reminded of what I wrote in my journal a few weeks ago and wanted
to share it with you. Be inspired and feel loved today!

On October 23, 2010 I wrote in my journal based on this blog something that I
would like to share with you. I wrote: "The weather is just right in my opinion.
Just a slight breeze of fresh air-not too hot, not too cold.-Just Right! The leaves
have been changing and as I look around at the trees and their leaves, the colors
are so beautiful-brown, red, yellow, green, lime green. Just gorgeous! Only God
could create such a beautiful picture. The sky is light blue, with white, fluffy
clouds here and there. The leaves are falling all around. As they dance on
the ground, they move from place to place. Some stay and some go. It is
4:37 p.m. and the sun is going down, but right now there is just the right
amount of light and it's not too dark or too bright. Airplanes fly above as
some birds chirp in the background. This is God's way of speaking at times
I believe.

It's that still quiet voice that speaks in the stillness and beauty all around. He even
speaks in the movements and chaos of each and every day. He speaks when we
aren't listening. He speaks when we push our beautiful Savior away. He speaks in
the beauty and the ashes of our lives. He is ALWAYS there and is ALWAYS
speaking, because He is our Shepherd, thus we are His sheep."

I hope this inspires you and encourages you today as you remember how
wonderful our God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment