Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thank You Jesus!

Sooo, today in NAD 101 (CNA class) I had two tests and it was over the last
two units and I had to do a test over two different systems of the body as one
test. Well I for one was really nervous when I had to study for the tests
because they are sometimes really hard. So when the test came around I was
relieved to find that it wasn't as hard as what I had imagined it being. For the
unit test I made an 81% and for the test over the two systems I made a
100%!!! Praise Jesus! I am so thankful for that!

I talked to the teacher after class and in her opinion she says that I am doing
really good! I don't mean to brag if that's how it may appear, but I just wanted
to let you know and say "Thank you so much for praying for me if you did!"
If you didn't, at least you know how I am doing! I hope I can do well enough
to go on and hopefully get into the LPN and then the RN program, but if not
I might try to go into Childhood Development!

Keep praying! I believe I can pass! I will know on the last day if I did or didn't.
I will keep you posted. Until then, keep praying! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment