Sunday, November 14, 2010

Apples of Gold

I was looking through a book called "Apples of Gold" and it has many
quotes in it that I like and are very true. Here is a few that I like:

"The only wise speed at which to live is...Godspeed."

"Christian character is not an inheritance; each individual must build
it for himself."

"Creation of a woman from the rib: She was not made of his head to
top him; nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him; but out of
his side to be equal with him; under his arm, to be protected; and near
his heart to be loved."

"A friend is one who knows all about you and still likes you."

"A friend is a present you give yourself."

"Mrs.-Do you love me still?
Mr.-Yes, better than any other way."

"The best way for a husband to clinch an argument is to take her
in his arms."

There are so many more really good ones in Apples of Gold. Who knows
I might post another one another day (knowing me, I probably will!)
I hope you like these quotes! If you know any other really good ones, go
ahead and tell us about them! I love quotes (that are good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment