Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You Are Loved...

Have you ever wanted to be swept off your feet into the arms of your lover? Have
you ever desired to be loved and cherished? What about feeling desired? Have
you ever wanted to hear words of affection and admiration of how beautiful or
handsome you are? Have you guys ever wanted to know that the people in your
life think that you are strong and noble and brave? Ladies...Have you ever wanted
the people in your life to look you in the eye and say, "I love you and would do
anything in the world for you because I care. You matter to me more than
anyone else. You are the apple of my eye!"?

Well I have encouraging words for you! You are loved and cherished! You are
desired! You are beautiful and handsome! You are noble and brave! You are the
apple of someone's eye! You are God's child once you come to Jesus. You are
loved even though you have messed up. Just know that God loves you no
matter what, but He does desire and want you to chase after Him above every
other desire in this world. He wants a personal, one-on-one relationship with
YOU!!! He sees you as His FOREVER!

When I die...I hope the world doesn't remember ME, no...I want the world to
remember Him in me! I want others to see that Jesus is/was my everything!
Nothing matters but Him! After this world has passed away and everything in it,
the only place I will want to be would be in the presence of my Savior, my Prince,
my Knight in Shining Armor, my All in All!

I encourage you to truly trust Jesus with your life and know that the bad things
that happen in this world God did not intend. It was the consequence for sin that
we are paying the price of sickness, death, disease, etc...God is SOOOOO good
and even if I die (and I hope you believe the same) I will not ever forsake the lover
of my soul-Jesus!

Please be encouraged and know that You are royalty! Dance and sing and walk
with Him! Spin and fly and soar on the wings of eagles. Live for Him-FREE today!
He loves you SOOOOO much!!!!

His Servant,
Traci

2 comments:

  1. Hey its Mary Jane! You're very good at writing and i'm sure you inspired a lot of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Jane! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete