Sunday, November 14, 2010

Seasons

Wow! It is getting pretty cold outside! I am so thankful for warm weather though!
I like the sunshine and the flowers in the fields. I enjoy the beautiful sky and all
that it holds. The amazing stars that shoot across the sky (I have only really seen
one whole one before, but I saw the end of another one)! Just everything in God's
creation is too marvelous for me to behold. It just takes my breath away!!!

God is SOOOOOO good!!!!!

Winter is good as well. I enjoy seeing the clear soft snow fall to the ground and
create beautiful sheets of ice to play in and make snow men and snow angels!
I enjoy looking out the windows to see my little brothers have a snow ball fight
while I am inside drinking a hot cup of tea or chai. Sometimes I might get the
inspiration to go play with them because they are so cute!


All seasons are wonderful in their own special way.

Fall is great, for you can see the leaves change colors and the birds flying
south for the winter. You begin to see your breath when you blow into the cold
air. Which I enjoy doing a lot! I think it's very neat! Fall is a beautiful season
of change!

Summer is A LOT of fun. You can do so many things in the summer. You can
go swimming, have water gun fights, go to the park, go on long walks-have an
adventure of a lifetime, go on vacation to your favorite getaway, go rock climbing,
sky diving (which I have never done), golfing, etc...there is so many things. Just
dream of it and you might could do it.

Which season do you enjoy the most? and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment