Friday, August 10, 2012

The Triangle Connection

Have you ever wondered how one meets and marries the right one? Well the answer is simple, just like this triangle above both the future husband and wife have to keep their focus on Jesus. It's like the two of you are a million miles apart (maybe), but if your focus is on God, you know you will meet them running right next to you in your race to the prize-God's kingdom. God is all knowing and He know's who you and I will marry. So our job is to trust in Him and run to Him in all times in our life. I know what it's like to feel lonely or to feel distant or afraid or nervous, scared or worried, but we must remember that fear and worry only destroys what we see ourselves as and what God sees us as. It is times of trust that matter, not fear and worry. Besides, isn't there a quote that says that worry subtracts 7 years from your life? I don't know if that's right, but I do know that trusting will make your and my faith grow stronger. I need stronger faith, that's for sure! I don't think there could ever come a time where I have had enough faith for my life. Life is a journey, so in this journey focus on God and everything else will fall into place, even the person you marry will one day be in your and my life, so we don't need to worry about a thing in this world! God's got it in His hands. We just need wisdom, strength, faith and trust knowing that no matter what happens God is STILL God and He knows our past, our present and our future! So let's TRUST HIM! :)

Remember this triangle if it helps you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment