Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Past and Present-Pictures

Here are some pictures of some photo's I've edited or taken recently! Enjoy! :)

My twin brother and I as babies! :)
One of us was called Bright Eye's and the other was called Chubby Cheeks! Guess Who was who! :)

This was taken when I was shopping with my sister who came to visit and that's me wearing silly glasses!

This is of my little brother Joel and Lily (a little girl I babysit twice a week) and the bottom pic is of Joel and I

This is of me at 16, 18, and 19 years old. The one in the middle is the most recent of these pics!

Black and White version of the one above!

Just this past week I went to Kentucky to visit my grandmother and we went to Columbus Park and these are some pics of my brothers John and Joel and myself when we went to spend part of a week with our Mema! :) <3

The one pic above ^ and the two below are edited versions of one's I've posted in the past!






There you have it! Just some pics!








No comments:

Post a Comment