Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Guidance and Direction


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper You and not to harm You, plans to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11~

My past mistakes and failures and my future goals and dreams. That's what has been on my mind and thoughts recently. I've been thinking about what God's desires and plans are for my life and the things I've done so far in my life and all the things God has in store for me. I have one more year of college and I don't know what God has planned for me in the next season of my life/the next step of my life. I am praying for wisdom, guidance and direction for my life. I want God's plan for my life and I hope I am all that He has called me to be! Jesus come be in me, guide my life with Your wonderful arms of life!

My plans and dreams I desire to be His plans and dreams! By the end of this year I will have my Early Childhood Education associate degree. I love children and hope I will have my own children one day, but I am so grateful that I get to help and lead children everywhere I go! I believe it is an honor and a privilege to lead children to know Jesus more! Please pray for me as I am learning and becoming what Christ desires me to be and do with my life! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment