Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Knight In Shining Armor

My Dearest Knight,

As I write this letter, all I can think about is the love I have for you! I dream about you and our future and I can't wait to be with you. I just want you to know that I love you and I am growing in Jesus every day! I know that He has great plans for us and I am so excited for that adventure and that love story to unfold. I know you are out there somewhere. I don't even know if I do or do not know you right now, but no matter which way it is, I DO KNOW that I love you more than anything and I can't wait to meet you and hold your hands. I can't wait to look into your eyes and see the man that God made for me! You will be mine and I will be yours forever. I want you to know that right now I am learning many character traits that I believe are important and that God is growing in me. I just can't wait to love you and marry you! I know that I have to wait and am waiting, but I just wish you were here with me to share our lives together forever! I know that we will always love each other in the good and bad times. I am always here and will always love you, no matter what!

All My Love,
Yours Truly,

Traci Elizabeth Daly

1 comment: