Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't Be Afraid.

Often times we can become afraid of things that we can't control. Things such as; the future, death, etc... We need to understand something though-God holds the breath of all mankind. He knows the plans He has for us, EVERYTHING! We have nothing to worry about! God has it all taken care of. Our place is to not be afraid of the things that come our way. There will be trials and hard times, but nothing is impossible for those who believe. If your heart desires and seeks God's will and you pursue Him with all that you are, then your plan will be fulfilled for your life. You will lack no good thing. All of your needs will be met.God is Our Father-He takes care of us! I am not afraid. I have moments in my human weakness, where my thoughts go to places of fear, but I just pray in those moments, asking God to give me His strength and plan and will and mind of Christ! He comes in that moment! I need to focus my attention on Him in ALL circumstances! The worst thing that we can imagine is death, but the greatest thing that we could ever imagine is life. If I die, my life does not end, but I will have everlasting life. I have nothing to be afraid of, but disobedience to God! If we do not obey, His blessings are not there. We have natural consequences and in the same way, we have spiritual consequences. Every moment is an opportunity and every day is a gift! Every person has a purpose and to find our purpose we have to seek our Creator-God! :)

"Do not be afraid..."

No comments:

Post a Comment