Friday, November 11, 2011

Lot's of Exciting Events Coming Up! :)

I am SO ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! On Thanksgiving week, I get to visit my grandmother (Sunday-Wednesday) in Kentucky and I will drive back on Wednesday and work and then Thanksgiving (which is totally great! So much fun around here, although it will be different without my Aunt and Uncle and my cousins this year! After Thanksgiving is BLACK FRIDAY! We have never been in Carbondale for Black Friday and I'm so excited about it, because I hope to go shopping with Rebekah and Hannah and Tara and I think Katie is coming too! Yup! Then, when Christmas get's here, I might be able to see my sister Amanda, who lives in New York right now! That will be fun! She said she might not be able to be here RIGHT on Christmas, but I hope so, and if she doesn't, we will use Skype and she can see all of us and we can see all of her on Christmas, but she will come down here possibly in January if she can't come on Christmas, and that's exciting! Which, speaking on January, that leads me to MY BIRTHDAY! My birthday is on January 12th! I'm so excited about that too! :) So YAY!!!!!  Lot's of good and exciting things coming up! What is new and exciting coming up for you? What are you excited about in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Hey traci! I was just reading your about me page saw that you wanted to be a proverbs 31 girl. Well guess what?! For fall fest me and my ss class memorized and recited Proverbs 31!!! We also sang a song and won first place!!! Wish you could've been there!!! Ttyl <3

    ReplyDelete