Thursday, October 13, 2011

NO SCHOOL!!!

So I had two classes today at our local college (because I am in college, lol) and I just finished one class, my Art Appreciation class and come to find out the school closed at eleven because of a boil water order! So Thursday's are normally my crazy days because I have school until 12:30 and then immediately I go do a nannying job across town and then at 4:00 I work at a local gymnastics place, so today I acctually had a break! The break was SO needed! I often feel so rushed as a college student that I don't have time for a lot of things! Today was nice since I got out a whole two hours early! So wonderful! I like breaks and half days, I just don't like them too much. Winter is coming up and I hope next semester we don't have a lot of breaks or else we will have to go for a longer period of time! Pray that all goes well for school this year!

Thanks!

Traci

1 comment: