Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Man Worth Waiting For


This is a great book for any single women out there! I recently bought it at a Lifeway store, close to where I live. It has great advice in it and really helps a lot when considering what a woman should look for in a spouse. She compares Boaz from the Bible to a Bozo of this world. Really the comparison is just perfect! There are many bozo's out there, but we all want a Boaz who will truly love us for who we are and for our character. She shows us the right perspective and how to tell who the bozo's and the Boaz's are! It's just great! I recommend it to any lovely ladies out there waiting and preparing for "Mr. Right" to come along! :) He's out there, you just have to be patient and let God bring that man into your life! It's really a great thing! You will NEVER, EVER, EVER regrett handing God the pen to your love story or life story for that matter! God is so good and He cares GREATLY about the person you are and the person you become and the person you marry and the children you raise to follow after Him with your whole heart! :)

I think all of those lovely ladies out there should read this book! Thanks for stopping by and continue looking for more updates on my life and how I can better help you! Follow my blog through facebook.com. It's really great1 You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment