Friday, August 1, 2014

Walk on the Water



Philippians 3:12-14, “Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” (ESV)

Keep Moving Forward Into The Love of God-Forget the Old Self, The Old Lies. Make Jesus Your #1 and His plans will come to pass in Your life! ....Believe me, I'm learning how to give God more of me and this is NOT easy..it's hard trusting God! It's hard stepping out of the boat and onto the water! BUT we can give God ALL of us because He LOVES US SO MUCH and has AMAZING plans for us..we just have to learn to give Him COMPLETE control, even when it's hard! (This encouragement is for me as well as I hope it encourages you!) He's our WONDERFUL Father and the greatest Lover of ALL time! He loves SO deep and SO much! I desire to love like Jesus and to live like my Heavenly Father. So come with me as we embark on this journey of stepping out of our comfort and control zone in our boat and stepping on the water in faith trusting that Jesus has our lives in the palms of His hands! His hand is reaching out to you and me. Yes, it is hard, it takes faith, but will we trust Him with EVERYTHING, EVERY AREA of our lives?

Listen to this song, it's one of my many favorites!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeTu8twnGvU

No comments:

Post a Comment