Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Little Mommy"


Well my parents went away for about 3 or so days on a trip for their 25th anniversary but they are really doing it closer to their 26th anniversary because their 25th was last year and this year they are celebrating it closer to their 26th, lol. Anyways, while they have been gone, I have been the "Little Mommy" around here. I clean, fix dinner, water and weed out the garden, take my brothers to baseball games, do the shopping, clean up, babysit and comfort my littlest brother when he needs me. I also babysat for a friend of mine who goes to our church. That was fun to do though, they are wonderful children! Anyways I have been pretty busy around here without my parents here. As I take care of things while my Momma is gone, I realize more and more how much I want and would love to be a Mommy someday. It brings up desires in me as I take care of things and think "It would be so nice to take care of my own home...but a lot of work!" I know someday it will come and I want to be ready whenever that happens, so until then I will keep trying to practice to become the kind of wife and mother my future husband and children need of me and the kind of mother and wife I desire to be one day. To be a wife and mother is a special job and not only a job but to me a privilege and honor-to be entrusted with people to love and take care of and grow with in many areas of life and to train your children in the way's of God. I pray for my future husband and children and I think that it's really good to do so, even though I have never met or know them. I want to encourage all mothers out there that they are special and I am grateful to the one's who do and be the kind of Momma that their kids deserve and need! You are valued! Don't ever think differently!

"Little Mommy,"
Traci

1 comment: