Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just yesterday my beautiful cousin Heather married the man of her dreams-Michael! It was a gorgeous wedding with so many wonderful things about it. It was so romantic and lovely! She is naturally pretty, but yesterday she just was so happy and so bright and beautiful! I really enjoyed the wedding and the songs that they played, the decorations and the father-daughter dance, as well as the bride and groom dance! It was absolutely gorgeous and I was so glad I was able to be apart of their big day! I pray everyday of their lives that they would continue to love and care for each other. They are such a beautiful couple and I have to say she was most beautiful! I am SO happy for her!

Here is a video they made after they were engaged and I wanted to share it with you! It's a beautiful video that I absolutely adore EVERYTHING about it! :) <3 Enjoy!

click here for video

There have been so many people getting married and so many others getting engaged and having babies! I am SO happy for all of those that I know and love that are having amazing things happening in their life! I love you Heather and all of my friends and loved one's! I pray God will guide you and bless you every step of the way! <3

and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)



4 comments:

  1. The Bible says wives are to be subject to their husbands and it also means women will always be subject to someone just as 1 Corinthians 11:3 says But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the women is the man; and the head of Christ is God, and Ephesians 5.23 says For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savor of the body.

    come see my giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are welcome to follow me on my fb page and on here too! :) Thanks for commenting! :) I REALLY appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Aw, how sweet! She was such a beautiful bride. I hope you are having a great week, Traci. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes she was! :)

      and I'm okay...thanks for praying! Keep it up! :) ttys!

      Delete