Friday, June 1, 2012

Desperate For You

 God,

I love you and I thank You for everything You have done in my life. You are a good Father and a wonderful King. I am unworthy yet You love me and show worth to me. When I am sad and having bad days, you are always there. When life is hard like it is now, I know that You are faithful and You never break Your promises. I know I have not done things that are right and honorable. I know I have failed You many times and I desire and want to do what's right. Create in me a pure heart oh, God. Help me to have a Mary heart and spirit. Help me to be the kind of woman You want me to be! Jesus, You're all I need and ALL I truly want! You are perfect and Holy and I love You. I wish I was more like You and could do everything in life right and didn't have to deal with hard things. I know though that I live in a fallen world and things are hard, but I know that You are God and I trust You to take care of me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and here I am playing the harlot, chasing after other lovers/things in this life, when only You can satisfy my every need and desire. You are everything good and everything right. I desire wisdom and instruction. Help me to have a teachable and a heart of clay that is soft so that You can move it the way You want it to be. Help me to run after You and love You from the inside-out. Help me to have Godly character and a humble heart-willing to go wherever You lead me with a "Yes" heart! Help me to live it out and be the kind of woman You have created me to be. Help me to be like Esther and Ruth and Naomi, and Deborah and so many other great women of the Bible...Jesus make me the Traci that You want me to be and do what is right even when it's hard. Help me to hear Your voice even when it's really loud all around me! Help me to never be deceived or misled, but staying steadfast to Your word and Your promises. Help me to always feel Your Holy Spirit!

Jesus, You are my Husband, my Father, and the love of my life. I want YOU above all things that this world brings and offers...Jesus, please make me a reflection of You! Forgive me where I have messed up and failed and sinned. Help me to do things right next time. Help me to have the mind of Christ and to take every thought captive and make it obey Christ! You are everything that I live for! I love You SO much Jesus! I wait for You! Renew my strength Jesus!

Desperate For You Jesus,
In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment