Friday, May 25, 2012

Trials and Hard Times-You Are More...



We all make mistakes and we all have had something in our lives that has been hard to go through or is currently something difficult to go through, whether it be in our past or what is currently going on in our lives. Every story is different, but every story has trials and difficulties. It's in those weaknesses and trials and hard times that God makes us stronger. These past four days have been pretty tough for me...and it hurts when things don't turn out the way that I would like or that I feel is best. I know that God is faithful even when I don't deserve His goodness and faithfulness-He is still Good anyways!

When we struggle with anything, me must remember that GOD is bigger than our problems and the trials we go through and He has already won the battle for us. We just need to look to Him and give Him all that we got in us and all we are. We can't fight battles alone. The battle is the Lord's and if we try to conquer trials and tough times by ourselves, we will fail miserably. I know though that when we lose faith, God does not lose faith in us. When we don't have the strength, God is stronger. I know that when my friend's and family are hurting or struggling I want to be strong for them, I want to get them through their pain, but I know though that only GOD can do that. That is God's job and not mine. I have to give them over to God and surrender all feelings for the hurt and pain of anyone over to God. In all times in life, I know God is there, even when I don't understand His purpose I plan, I MUST NOT GIVE UP HOPE and faith. When things get hard, I know it's a part of living in this world and my God is bigger and stronger than this world and the trials in it. He has given us everything we need for life and Godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us out of darkness and into His marvelous light. God gives us everything we need to live this life for Him. Our job is to make it happen-implement it in our own lives-we must rely on God and the wisdom of the Bible when it comes to winning hard things in life. We must look to the Author and Finisher of our faith...we are not our own, we were bought at a HIGH price!

When trials come, where do you turn? Heavenward or Downward, OR do you look to yourself to fix the problem? Do you turn to others? How do you handle trials in this life?

I think it's right and good to seek wisdom and counsel from Godly leaders. We all need guidance and help along the way. We are human and there are many people who go through what we have gone through before and they have learned things from God that maybe we should know to help us in our trials and hard times, we just must remember that they can't meet our needs, only GOD can and will. They are there to help point us to God and see things in a different light and to encourage us in our walk with God. There is nothing that will give us something better that the Bible will not. The Bible is the very breath of God and through His word and the wisdom in it, we can conquer whatever hard things come in life.

I encourage you (and myself) to turn to Jesus in hard times and SEEK out the Bible and how to deal and work through difficult times. Pray. Love others and DO WHAT'S RIGHT with a heart for more or God. We must not settle for any less than God's best!

I love you dear readers and hope my blog has helped you some in your walk with God!

(I AM NOT GIVING UP AND I REFUSE TO LOSE HOPE AND FAITH IN YOU!)
Here is a music video for YOU:


No comments:

Post a Comment