Saturday, May 12, 2012

God's Will


So school is pretty much over and a lot of new and exciting things have been happening in my life recently! I have made one very amazing friend and I hope we will always be friends! There are some things in my life though that I wish I knew the answer's to. Do you ever feel like things are falling into place in an amazing way and then wish time would speed up to prove to you if it's good and something God is doing and making wonderful in your life? For example when someone is expecting a baby, they are SO excited and they just can't wait to see that beautiful gift and wonderful treasure come into this world! They have to wait to see what God is doing and what that baby will look like, they just want to see the beautiful gift that they were given!

That's kind of how I feel. I think that something amazing is happening or going to happen in my life, but I feel like only time will tell. I know that God is faithful in ALL things and faithfulness is important, actually VERY important to me and I feel like the only way I can tell what's happening is if this works out and God builds faithfulness into this situation both in my life and the lives around me. I feel like everything will work out because I am REALLY seeking God, I just wish I knew the answer's to all of my questions sometimes!  But then again if I had all of the answer's I probably wouldn't be seeking God either! Trust is what I'm learning continually!

Please pray that I hear God's voice and that His will will be done in my life! Thanks! :)

2 comments: