Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Seek Me!


Recently I have just felt so different. I feel like I am getting older and I kind of feel like
life is just tough in general. I have some big decisions to make in the coming years and
I know that God is going to do some amazing things in my life. I just know it! The
one thing God has been telling me though is to SEEK HIM with all that I am! When life
is difficult He says we are to seek Him and rely on Him to be our everything and all
of life's satisfaction! When we become dry and confused-seek Him! When we become
distraught and lonely-seek Him, when life is good-seek Him, in all things SEEK HIM!

There are things that I have said and done that I wish I could change and turn around!
There are things in my life that God is teaching me to rely on Him for EVERYTHING!
At times I feel like I am alone in these trials! I do know one thing though-God is MY
STRENGTH and MY HOPE, MY GOD IN WHOM I TRUST! God wants me to
stop worrying about life and my relationships and friendships, my family, my future
and just TRUST HIM! How come it is SO difficult!? It should not be this way! I want
to be brave, bold, strong, etc....I have to stop relying on myself and others to meet the
needs that only God can fill in my life! I have to look boldly at "my" fears and tell them
to go and that they have NO HOLD ON MY LIFE! For I am NOT my own, for I have
been bought with a price-the price of Jesus!

Thank you God for teaching me and growing me to be more like you! I need You and
want You to lead and guide my life, to be my ALL IN ALL! I want to seek You with
ALL that I am and ever will be! I love You Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment