Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Am So Sorry!!!

So I must start off by apologizing! I haven't been on for a VERY long time! I'm so sorry
about that! I just have been so busy with working and getting ready for school in the fall
that I honestly haven't really had a lot of time to post anything! I have thought about so
many things I want to write about on here though, during that time! :) God has been
growing me up in Him and I have had to take care of a few things in my life-mainly in
the "trusting God" department! During which time I have been digging into God's Word
and really chewing on it some! I am realizing how much I really want and need God
and His Word! He is everything we look for in our life-EVERYTHING! God is SO
good, in all seasons of our lives!

To catch you up some, Here are some picture I have edited recently and the last
one is a picture of a cowboy that I drew on the 16th of this month! :) I hope you like it!
Also, I got a trim and a few side-swept bangs and I have been reading LOTS of
good books! :)








And....here is the cowboy picture I drew! :) What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Just so you know the picture I edited-my Mother took, so I didn't steal them and edit them! They are the original handiwork of my Mother's eye's and fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebekah! I am drawing a lot of pictures! I hope to at least draw 1 picture a day! :)

    ReplyDelete