Friday, July 29, 2011

Forever Mine

How come so many people become complacent to the things of this world when Christ holds their very breath? Why do people lower their standards just because things get hard in life? Christ never promised that life would be easy, but He did promise that He is always there and He loves us more than words can express! Why do many Christian's fall away from God and try to lie to themselves and to others to help cover the conviction they feel on the inside! Nothing can be hidden-God knows everything and all things come to the light. Why aren't there more passionate CHRIST like believers in this world who will sacrifice their lives and their dreams for God's life and His dreams! He's SO much better than anything we could ever ask of imagine! He's everything and more! He is forever King and wants TRUE, REAL relationships with His children and the one's He has made! He deserves all glory and honor and praise and yet we don't often times give Him what He truly deserves!

Thank you Jesus for Your sacrifice and Your love to us! Thank You that You love us even in our weaknesses and our mistakes! Thank You for paying the ultimate price when we deserved the ultimate punishment and death! Thank You for Your love and passion for us-Your people, Your children! I love You Jesus and I give You all of my dreams and ALL of my heart and ALL of my life for ALL of Your Power and ALL of Your Love, Passion, Strength and Heart! Please give me all of You in exchange for me giving ALL of me to You! I love you and want to know You more and desire my life to reflect You! I want You to receive ALL that You deserve in ALL the ways that I can give everything that I have! You are FOREVER MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment