Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Think of You...


Laura Story has the most beautiful of songs. I like all of them! "Blessings" is a great one! I
found this one and now I can't stop singing it! It's a great song and one that really makes
my heart give thanks to God in all circumstances. This is how I feel almost all day-every
day! She took the words right out of my mouth! All of these things and more! God is so
majestic and powerful and when I see the things God has made-my heart just can't hold
it in! I feel so loved when I see how much God loves me! He is so big and so wonderful-
there is none like Him!

I encourage you to listen to this song and know and feel the love of Jesus in your life!
See the good things in all situations! God does things that are indescribable and
marvelous! Just look to Him! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment