Monday, September 2, 2013

I Am Cut


Does this image look familiar to you in any way? It's a cry for HELP, for love, for someone to notice them! They need a friend. They need someone who cares!  I have come in contact with so many people who are struggling with cutting! This breaks my heart! SO many people are hurting! They need to know that they are loved and treasured and valued! God sees them as a jewel...they are NOT alone. I know similarly what these people are going through! I personally have struggled with depression and many other things. God sees his children as treasured! Christ has already taken the scars and the punishment! What have we to say Christ was not enough? He is GREATER and His love is DEEPER than what we feel and what the LIES of the enemy tell us! He is the best decision I've made!

If anyone has any ideas on how to reach out to these people, PLEASE let me know! I want to help where I can and I know that even a smile or a hug and just being a friend can and DOES do SO much! You are NOT alone if you struggle with cutting! I love you and so does Jesus! You are NOT alone and YOU ARE LOVED! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment