Friday, February 10, 2012

Update....



So recently with school and things, I have been pretty busy. Life is really changing for me. I will be 20 years old next year and it seems every day is a little different. I seem to be getting older and it's really a weird feeling. Ya know as a little girl we always dream of what it will be like when we become an adult and wonder how things will change, and I can honestly say that I can feel the difference in my life. Being an adult is interesting and it's all up to you when it comes to making the right decision. I fail at times and sometimes it's "big" things that I fail at making the right decision, but a lot of times in my head I just imagine it bigger than what it really is. I am getting better at not being so dramatic in life, but I still tend to lean towards that at times.

I know that in all of my mistakes I have to remind myself that it's not the end of the world. I over analyze things in life and I make things bigger or smaller than what they really are. When I do that I have to think things back down to a "normal" level and remind myself that it's okay and I will fail and mess up and do things wrong, but I have to not give up and learn more to let Jesus live through me. So in the small and big things in life I will have built a foundation to not rely on myself, but on God to live through me. It's not in my own strength that Christ is glorified, but it's when Christ lives through me that He is glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment