Sunday, November 15, 2015

Life Happens And It's Beautiful!



So, I haven't written on this blog literally since August 2014!! That's terrible! :p I'm so sorry to my readers! A LOT has changed since then and it's been great! In fact, life couldn't be better and I am a pretty happy woman! I'm 22 now and will be 23 on January 12th, 2016! I've been dating the wonderful man shown above for almost 17 months (it'll be 17 months on December 1). He is a wonderful man! Out of ALL of the men I've met, I've never met a man like him! He's so special to me and I wanted to tell ya about him and some of the recent stuff going on. He is a farmer, he is great with kids, he supports me whole heartedly and he's caring and loving and just absolutely amazing! He has seen me through so much good and so much bad. He's been there through difficult time and wonderful times. I really believe I've found the man my heart longs for. No, I don't have a ring on my finger yet, but all in all he's wonderful!! Just like EVERYONE else on the planet he has his weak points and his areas that he struggles in, but so do I! Oh, so do I! I love him so much though! <3

Also, I've started a cleaning business called Shine On A Dime! I have currently 18 customers and counting! I'm really doing well!! I go to a church with my beau's family and I love it! I love life! :) My sister had a baby named Atlas and my brother (who's not adopted) had a baby named Leland (pictured below)

Leland (pictured above)
Atlas (pictured below)



Life just happens and it's beautiful! <3

This is just a short update with a few pics! 

-Traci 

No comments:

Post a Comment