Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lies





Recently God has been doing a lot of things in my life. He has been growing and maturing me in SO many ways. I am learning so much right now. One thing that I am learning are a lot of lies that I have believed for SO long. There is one lie that is the hardest of all of the lies that I am having trouble with and it connects to many different areas of my life. Ya, I know what the lies are that I have believed in my heart, and in my head I knew that they were/are lies. Some lies I have believed and occasionally have trouble with are: 1) I am not good enough 2) I am not beautiful 3) No godly guy would ever want me 4) God is mad at me, the list could be bigger. Since I have recognized these lies, I have been trying to replace them with the TRUTH of God's word, which says  1) Greater is He that is in me than He that is in this world 2) I am fearfully and wonderfully made and I am beautiful 3) There is a godly guy that I will one day marry and He will want me because it will be God's plan for my life and if I were not to ever get married, then Jesus wants me and He is my husband. 4) God is not mad at me. He is in love with me and is patient towards me and desires a close relationship with me. He desires me and I am attractive. I am loved. I am cherished and I am wanted by the King of Kings and that's all that matters.

I am growing in so many ways and I think that there is no way to really describe everything that Jesus TRULY is doing in me, but I know that I am maturing in Him and I am excited for all of what He is doing in me! I am believing the truth and not the lies and it's amazing. Life has been hard recently because I am getting healed and growing up so much in Jesus, and I am so excited about it!! God has a plan for my life and I am running after Him with my whole heart and it's the best thing EVER! I love You Jesus!!!!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment