Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dearest Friends...


Have you ever had a really awesome friend that left or you left them and just wanted them to know how much you still love and care about them? Well I DO! This is for you my Dear Friends! This is for you, whom I haven't seen in SO long and for those I have seen. You are SO dear to me and I want you to know how much I miss you and care about you! This is for several friends and if something in this applied to you, then YOU know that I am talking about YOU! :) I love you all SO much!

You are amazing and without you in my life I don't know how I would be who I am today without the love and support and friendship and correction and help and guidance you have placed in my life! You are one incredible person and each day is not the same without you! I love you all so much! There are SO many stories that I could tell about each one of my friends. All of you mean the world to me, you know who you are! <3 Love you!

I miss you so much! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment